FEP FILM FOR 3D PRINTER RELEASE, HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE, NO STICKY
Special FEP release film (DP) for 3D printing is a hot melt extrusion flow film made of ultra-high purity FEP resin (fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer). With excellent non-viscosity, high temperature resistance, electrical insulation, mechanical properties, wear resistance, etc., suitable for 3D photocuring printer product release.
1. high transmittance, UV light through rate of 92%, the curing time is shorter, better curing effect, higher precision printing;
2. More durable, release more than thirty thousands times. (refer to the printed page);
3. For many types of UV light curing 3D printer.
Features & details
Compatible with many types of UV light curing 3D printer: Anycubic Photon, Wanhao UV, Monoprice Mini Deluxe SLA ，ELEGOO Mars etc.;
95% light transmittance which ensures high stability of UV lightning, the curing time is shorter, better curing effect, higher precision printing;
Heat resistant and durable quality for long term usage, release more than thirty thousands times.
Attention: fep film is consumable part, should be replaced once deformed or damaged during printing.
■ Characteristics of FEP release film:
1. Peel strength — good peel performance, meeting the discharge requirements of various products, and can be reused
2. High transparency — uv transmittance is as high as 95%, which makes the printed product more perfect and provides the product quality
3. Corrosion resistance — it is not affected by any strong acid, strong base, oxidant and almost all solvents
4. Non-stickiness — high cleanliness of the surface of the product provides release and durability
5. High temperature resistance — long-term stable operating temperature (-240℃-205℃)
6. Flame retardant — up to UL94V0 flame retardant level